Cloche Hat in Crochet
By Penny Peberdy
1- 2 balls NORO Blossom
- Make a ring around fingers and into it work 8 dc. (Pull up the end gently to close the ring)
- Work 2dc into ea dc of prev round (16 sts) (Sl st to join on this and every round)
- Work 2dc, 1dc to end (24 sts)
- Work 2dc, 1dc in ea of next 2 sts, rep to end (32 sts)
- Work 2dc, 1dc in ea of next 3 sts, rep to end (40 sts)
- Work 2dc, 1dc in ea of next 4 sts, rep to end (48 sts)
Work straight for 10 rounds
(Increasing round) Work 2dc in 1st st, 1dc in ea of next 7 sts, Rep to end.
Continue working straight for a further 9 rounds
Work edging row in Prawn Stitch (dc worked from L to R). End off and sew in end. Pull up the end from starting ring gently until ring is tightly closed and sew in the end.